Branding A Better World established and with offices in Amsterdam (1016 DK) at Westermarkt 4, hereinafter referred to as “Branding A Better World” is committed to responsible handling the personal data of its visitors. Branding A Better World therefore processes your personal data carefully and with due observance of the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. In this Privacy Statement, Branding A Better World informs you about the way in which Branding A Better World processes your personal data and how you make changes to our processing your personal data and how to object to the processing of your data. This Privacy Statement only applies to the services offered by Branding A Better World on brandingabetterworld.com.
Branding A Better World collects and processes your personal data. By visiting brandingabetterworld.com, you agree with this Privacy Statement and consent to the processing of your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement. Branding A Better World uses your data for different purposes. After this initial statement, you can see what these purposes are. We use data received from you, but also data collected by us. For example, information about your visit to our website. Below you can find an overview of personal data that can be processed by Branding A Better World.
You can sign up for our various newsletters. Branding A Better World has general and personalized newsletters. Branding A Better World creates the personalized newsletter based on your data as referred to under 1.3 and/or 1.4 and earlier orders in particular. That makes the newsletter more interesting and relevant to you. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from Branding A Better World, you can unsubscribe via email@example.com.
3. Business Clients
Data from business clients, partners or (their) contacts are used and processed in the same way as those of private customers. If it is data related to individuals, Branding A Better World treats this information just as it would other customers of Branding A Better World.
1. Branding A Better World does not transfer your personal data to third parties unless:
a) The transfer is made to a third party engaged by Branding A Better World for the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement, with which third parties Branding A Better World has concluded an agreement that specifies how this Cooperation Partner handles your personal data in a responsible manner;
b) Branding A Better World is obliged by law to pass on personal data to competent authorities.
1. Branding A Better World makes use of – insofar as it may be required – appropriate technical and organizational security procedures to ensure that unauthorized persons do not gain access to your data and to prevent loss, unauthorized use or alteration of the information that Branding A Better World receives.
1. You can request access to your personal data that we process at any time. You can also request that your data be changed or deleted. In order to do so, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the de-authorization option in your account. If you choose to delete your personal data, you are no longer able to use the website. This is because the processing of your personal data is essential for the operation of the website.
1. It is possible that Branding A Better World uses first-party session cookies during an ongoing session. These cookies, in principle, are functional in nature. To refuse all cookies or to be informed every time your computer receives a cookie, you can change the settings of your computer in the “help” function on the toolbar of the browser of your computer. Some features on brandingabetterworld.com may no longer work if your computer is unable to receive cookies.
1. Branding A Better World has no control over the possible use by third parties of your personal data. This Privacy Statement only relates to the personal data that Branding A Better World processes for brandingabetterworld.com. Branding A Better World accepts no responsibility or liability for (the operation and/or content of) websites or services of third parties.
1. Branding A Better World stores personal data for a period of 12 months after your last visit to brandingabetterworld.com, unless Branding A Better World is required by law to keep personal data longer.
1. Branding A Better World reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement. Each adjustment will be announced via brandingabetterworld.com. By making use of brandingabetterworld.com after we make changes, you agree to a possibly changed Privacy Statement. Keep an eye on this page and brandingabetterworld.com for all changes. The current Privacy Statement has been updated on 22-05-2018.